Digital Poster Session
Poster presentations of the 62JDS/11AASD will use full HD monitors instead of the paper posters.
What is digital poster?
- Presentation should be made using full HD monitors (70-inch) instead of the paper posters.
- All poster slides can be browsed anytime during the annual meeting using poster viewing PCs onsite, your own PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Presenters are asked to register their presentation slides online in advance. There is no need for the data registration on-site.
Presentation Data Preparation
NOTICE: ALL PRESENTERS MUST READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PREPARATION
- Presentation data should be prepared using PowerPoint 2010-2016.
- Up to 15 slides can be registered. Do not create a large format like a traditional poster presentation. Create individual slides like oral presentation.
- Specify a display area aspect ratio of 4:3.
- PowerPoint file will be converted into image format in order to prevent layout collapse. Screen switching animations and animations within pages cannot be used.
- Movie data can be used in PowerPoint up to 200MB (size in total of both PPT file and video files).
- Presentation number, title, presenter name and his/her affiliation will be shown at the top of the monitor during the presentation (see the display images below.) Title slide does not have to be prepared.
- Conflict of interest information should be registered together with the presentation data. If there is something to disclose, use the JDS/AASD format and disclose it on the 16th slide (last slide). Format can be downloaded from here.
If there is nothing to disclose, presenter does not have to prepare a disclosure slide.
Presentation Data Registration
Register during April 23 – May 13 from:
※ Modification and replacement on the registered data are not allowed after this period, not even onsite during the meeting.
Presenters can switch between the two display styles: “Poster Mode” and “Slide Mode.”
Poster mode shows 15 slides on the monitor at the same time.
Slide mode shows one slide at a time.
Choose two slides from the presentation.
Participants of 62JDS/11AASD can browse registered presentation slides anytime during the annual meeting using poster viewing PCs onsite or their own devices (PC, tablet or smartphone). Viewing URL and necessary ID/Pass will be printed on the name badge.
※Presentation slides cannot be downloaded.